Types of Roofing
- Standing Seam Metal - We typically use Englert, Inc., an Energy Star rated panel. There are 35 year paint finish warranties available and 10, 15, and 20 year watertight warranties available for an additional fee. We roll form the panels on site in full lengths to eliminate the possibility of damage from shipping. The full length panels removes end laps for a more watertight/leak proof installation. We attach the panels with hidden clips and fasteners that are not exposed to the weather.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) - The manufacturers we typically use are Versico, Inc. and Carlisle Syntec. Both are an Energy Star rated roof system. The TPO is available in standard white, tan and gray. There are 10, 15, and 20 year watertight warranties available for a fee, as well as a 10 year reflectivity warranty. This system is either fully adhered to an appropriate insulation or mechanically attached to the roof deck.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) - We typically use Versico, Inc. and Carlisle Syntec. It is available in standard black (which is more like gray) or white at an additional cost. There are 10, 15, 20, and 30 yr warranties available for an additional fee. This system is either fully adhered to the appropriate insulation, mechanically attached to the roof deck, or loosely laid with stone ballast to hold it in place.
- SBS Modified Bitumen - The manufacturers we typically use are Johns Manville, Tamko, and Certainteed. Available in smooth surface or a granulated cap sheet, there are several colors and multiple systems to choose from. 2 ply, 3ply, 4ply, as well as, hot asphalt, cold adhesive, or heat weld attachments are some options. There are 10, 15, and 20 year warranties available for an additional fee.
- Built-Up Roof System - The manufacturers we typically use are Johns Manville, Tamko, and Certainteed. This system consist of 3 or 4 plies of felt set in hot asphalt that is flood coated with hot asphalt. Next either gravel is evenly spread across the roof, a reflective coating is applied, or an SBS cap sheet is installed. There are 10, 15, and 20 year warranties available for an additional fee.
- APP Modified Roof System - We typically use are Johns Manville, Tamko, Certainteed, and Performance Derbigum. There are smooth surface and granulated cap sheets available and several colors to choose from. The system consist of 1,2, or 3 base sheets set in cold adhesive or heat welded. Next either a smooth surface or granulated cap sheet is set in cold adhesive or heat welded. There are 10, 15, and 20 yr warranties available for an additional fee.
- Shingles - The manufacturer's we typically use are Tamko or Certainteed. This system consist of one ply of 15 lb or 30 lb felt nailed to the roof deck and one ply of the shingle of your choice. There are several colors, styles, and textures to choose from.
All of the new roof systems that we install come with the Henley Roofing Co., Inc. standard 2 year workmanship guarantee. This warranty guarantees to the building owner, that if the new roof leaks because of poor workmanship, we fix the leak at no additional cost to the owner for a period of 2 years from the original completion date. We can also use other manufacturers besides the ones listed above, if needed.